After you find out that someone you care about has been arrested in San Diego County, your main concern is likely, “How quickly can I get them out of jail?”
We provide fast bail bond service throughout California, so your loved one can be released in as little time as possible.
To help speed up the process, Adelante Bail Bonds has made it possible for clients to complete the bail bond forms online by e-sign, by email or via fax.
You can get a bail bond without even having to leave the house or your office. You don’t even have to live in California to get a bail bond in San Diego County. Our fast and convenient bail bond services are available to you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Additionally, if you are looking for San Diego bail bonds and you are not in the area, we can still help.
Speak with one of our licensed, professional bail bondsmen right now when you call 1-619-785-3077. We are here for to help with bail bonds online.
Online Bail Bonds in San Diego
You can choose to receive the bail bond documents and payment forms by e-sign (DocuSign), fax or email.
Documents to Expect
The information on each document is basic information that is required by the California Department of Insurance for every bail bond.
- Cover Letter: provides you with our contact information, instructions on filling out the forms and returning them to us.
- Bail Bond Application: this form must be completed with the basic information about the cosigner and the defendant.
- Bail Bond Contract: the document used by all California bail bond companies, approved by the Department of Insurance.
- Straight Talk Contract: given for your reference. It breaks down the bail bond contract in easy-to-understand language instead of the legalese.
- Receipt: details the total bail bond fee. If you are financing a bond, the terms will also be outlined. Sign and return a copy.
- Credit Card Authorization: allows us to authorize the payment made with your credit card.
- Request for Copies: for your protection, we will need to have a photocopy of your Identification Card and credit card used for the transaction.
It should only take 10 minutes to complete the paperwork.
Here for You In Person or Online
We take a unique approach to bail bonds, providing both hands-on service as well as using technology to help increase the speed of service.
You can choose to work with one of our bondsmen in our office, or at any convenient location. Bail by fax and email is an option that any client may also choose, whether in state or out.
For more information and to get started on a San Diego bail bond for your friend or family member, call us right away at 1-619-785-3077. Our team is here to help 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.